Some decisions made so far this year:
- Use a real Bullet Journal. Last year, for lack of option, I used a regular agenda and tried to make it into a BuJo. It worked fair to middling.
- Read Ed Mathews “Plow New Ground” for my daily devotionals.
- Keep using my old TiddlyWiki for digital notes, prayers, ideas, and articles, rather than starting with a new one.
- Started a list of books to read. Am reading the first on the list.
- Preach a series on “What We Know” to start out the year.
- Make 2018 the year of the Holy Spirit.
There’ll be more decisions to come soon.
#1. Demanding workout in CrossFit today, but I survived. Just feel those bulging muscles.
#2. Sat. class for young people in São Paulo is arriving fast, did more on my notes today. Topic: How to live wisely.
#3. DD arrives Sat. morning to spend holidays with us. Looking forward to her coming. She says she’s going with us to youth class. We’ll see.
#4. Experimented with a new devotional/meditation format using TiddlyWiki. If I can get the technical part down …
#5. Sunday comes holiday cookout with Urbanova folk. Not at our place. Relief!
#6. Original verse:
The burger place’s name contains profanity,
A joint for beer, disdain for good society.
#7. A Bible verse: “Faithfulness grows from the ground, and deliverance looks down from the sky” Psa 85.11.