- Lunch with Missus and Mom at a local taco place in small hometown, good food, tacos 69¢ apiece, far superior to Mexican fastfood down the road.
- Seen at lunch: city police officer in uniform, sitting at table with two women, giving thanks for food.
- Mom recognized the guy in line in front of us: son of former neighbors from across her house—small town, as I said.
- My cousin works next door to the taco place, owner, I think, of the beauty shop.
- Plans and routines are necessary to move us toward positive actions that bless—we need them.
- An original verse: How do I, later, want to be remembered? / My present actions must be well measured.
- A Bible verse: “Drive out the scorner and contention will leave; strife and insults will cease” Proverbs 22.10.
Wow, old home region’s TV station made Drudge Report today.