Eleven more months to go in 2018. How did you do in January? There’s still time to make important and necessary changes. Make the right choices with CHOOSE book. Time’s a’wastin’.
I’m supposed to be downsizing, as I look to close out my present office. But looking on the CBD discount site, I added two study Bibles to my wish list, the NLT and CSB. Hardback, for study and consultation.
Some decisions made so far this year:
- Use a real Bullet Journal. Last year, for lack of option, I used a regular agenda and tried to make it into a BuJo. It worked fair to middling.
- Read Ed Mathews “Plow New Ground” for my daily devotionals.
- Keep using my old TiddlyWiki for digital notes, prayers, ideas, and articles, rather than starting with a new one.
- Started a list of books to read. Am reading the first on the list.
- Preach a series on “What We Know” to start out the year.
- Make 2018 the year of the Holy Spirit.
There’ll be more decisions to come soon.