Some decisions made so far this year:
- Use a real Bullet Journal. Last year, for lack of option, I used a regular agenda and tried to make it into a BuJo. It worked fair to middling.
- Read Ed Mathews “Plow New Ground” for my daily devotionals.
- Keep using my old TiddlyWiki for digital notes, prayers, ideas, and articles, rather than starting with a new one.
- Started a list of books to read. Am reading the first on the list.
- Preach a series on “What We Know” to start out the year.
- Make 2018 the year of the Holy Spirit.
There’ll be more decisions to come soon.