This piece is excerpted from a Corollaries segment, called "Daily Attitudes." Something I need to read every day.
- I rejoice in Christ.
- I thank God the Father for every good gift from his hand and for every opportunity to draw near to him.
- I live to glorify God and serve my neighbor, beginning with my spouse.
- I feel compassion toward the needy and choose to show love to all, especially to the family of faith.
- I am guided by the truth of Scripture and commit myself to follow Jesus wherever he may lead me.
- I depend upon the Holy Spirit for strength as I breathe the heavenly air of his words.
- Having Christ, I have it all; I seek to share his divine fullness with everyone around me.