1. Got the Bible lesson for tonight at the gym printed out with fill-in-the-blanks. People seem to like that. Not my style, but if it works for most, go with it.
2. Need to get the blinds up for my office window. Afternoon sun makes it almost impossible to work.
3. Hard to find stuff after the cleaning lady rearranges my office. I spent no little time looking for books that had been on my desk. Now ...
4. Time to pull out another box or two of books from the containers. Getting slow on putting them on the shelves.
5. The reason the old prophet from Bethel told the young man of God he had a message from the Lord was selfish. (See 1 Kings 13.) People make up divine communications because it's about them.
6. An original verse: God gives his order, waits for man to obey; / In matters of faith the obedient has no say.
7. A Bible verse: "Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful" Lk 6.36.